A River Rafting Trip Will Make Your Birthday Unforgettable!
Do something special for your next birthday that will have your friends and family talking for years! Get out of the backyard, cancel the clown, and join American River Recreation for a day of whitewater river rafting on the American River! Come whitewater rafting with us on any of the several rivers we guide on in the Northern California region of the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Instead of the usual birthday gathering, try something unique, exciting and fun this year! You will be able to create wonderful memories, enjoy an awesome rafting trip with friends and family, and the best part is we take care of the transportation, food, and photography! All you have to do is show up and have fun!
How to Plan Your Birthday Rafting Trip with American River Rafting
We offer guided whitewater rafting trips on a number of different rivers in Northern California, including the South Fork American River, Middle Fork American River, North Fork American River, Merced River and Kaweah River. It is important to pick the right river rafting experience for your party, based on the ages of the attendees to ensure everyone has a fun day. When you call, we will discuss what type of rafting experience you are looking for, what type of day you would like to have on the river, how you want to celebrate the birthday, and the ages and fitness levels of the members of your party.
Is the rafting party for an adult?
- People can have different skill and fitness levels. We want to ensure your birthday rafting trip is enjoyable for all.
- We offer one day and multi-day whitewater rafting trips, and handle all of the logistics for the entire trip. All you need to do is relax and enjoy the birthday.
- To cater to all levels, we suggest a birthday rafting trip on the South Fork or the Middle Fork of the American River. These two rivers provide the best balance of fun and adventure for a mixed group.
Is the whitewater rafting party for teenagers?
Whitewater rafting birthday trips for pre-teens
- The South Fork of the American River is great for younger children, age 6 and up. It is a gentler river, but still provides maximum fun for the whole group.
- The South Fork of the American River would also be a great recommendation for older adults and grandparents looking to enjoy a relaxing day on the river while celebrating their grandchild’s, niece’s or nephew’s birthday in our pristine Sierra Nevada wilderness.
Whitewater rafting birthday trips for children 8 years and younger
- The South Fork of the American River is perfect for children 6 years and younger.
- The ‘easy’ section has fun, gentle rapids and will not overwhelm younger kids.
- We go down to 6 years old on the class III South Fork American and 4 years old on the class II section.
Whitewater Rafting Trips for Memorable Birthdays No Matter What Age Group
Whether you are planning a whitewater river rafting trip for a child’s birthday, a teenager’s birthday, or for yourself and some adult friends, American River Recreation offers a variety of different trips to suit all skill levels, and interests. Make sure to let us know that the trip is for a birthday and we will do everything necessary to help you celebrate this special day and make it a birthday you won’t soon forget.