San Francisco is a world class city that offers everything to its citizens—well, almost everything. For those people in San Francisco that love to go whitewater rafting, or those who would like to experience a raft trip for the first time, we offer many river and trip options, all within a two to four hour drive. Come to the Sierra Nevada to experience the beauty and excitement of our wonderful rivers, and get your adrenaline pumping with any of our Class II, II, or IV whitewater river rafting trips.
- South Fork American—2:30 hours (130 miles) from San Francisco
- Middle Fork American—2:30 hours (128 miles) from San Francisco
- North Fork American—2:15 hours (215 miles) from San Francisco
- Merced River—a short 3:30 hours (180 miles) from San Francisco
- Kaweah River—4:30 hours (260 miles) from San Francisco